- All products are added to your cart.
VACANCY Beautician (M/F)
We are looking for someone with a passion for skin improvement through a natural approach; a people person who easily makes contact with others, has a great capacity for empathy, knows how to bind customers and with an infectious enthusiasm.
Is that YOU? :-)
Red Carpet Queen offers skin-enhancing facial treatments at a high level. We only work with clean beauty brands in combination with. safe, effective equipment. Our range consists of natural cosmetics and where possible certified organic. If you have an affinity with the natural skincare movement that is currently taking place, then we may be a good match!
We are a small, well-organized team of beauticians.
Since 2007 we have built up a great customer base and therefore have a lot of experience!
What we like to see in you as a beautician:
· You already have (some) experience in giving beauty treatments and are flexible enough to take over our 'signature' and transfer that to our customers. You completely agree with our vision and mission, and you succeed in making this your own quickly.
· You have a sense of sales, because the best result for the customer is always a combination of treatments and products, preferably in a 50/50 ratio.
· You have an above-average interest in natural products, skin improvement and lifestyle. Gaining knowledge about this feels more like a blessing to you than a task, and because of this the work does not necessarily feel like 'work'. You also like to share this knowledge with customers and colleagues.
What distinguishes our salon from other salons:
· We are a small boutique salon with mainly regular customers, you understand that and are good at maintaining those relationships; We have an average rating of 5 out of 5 from our customers on our website! It almost doesn't feel like work when you treat these fine people and provide them with the best advice.
· We spend a lot of time training to take our team to the next level (and keep it!). We pay you in holiday hours for training outside working hours. We also have a favorable arrangement for own use of products and treatments.
· We work with the latest equipment and all kinds of effective, interesting, yet natural technologies and products. If you are creative, no treatment is the same, so you keep it very varied for the customer and for yourself. In addition, you also see both immediate and long-term results, so you really take pride in your work :)
Finally, some 'hard' requirements:
· You are a qualified beautician.
· You live in Amsterdam or the surrounding area.
· You master the Dutch and/or English language (many expats as customers).
· You are computer savvy, everything is digital with us.
Last but not least… we are one big happy family! Always happy smiling with us! Ready to join?
If so, send an email to Joeri with your resume + photo and we will contact you!
Contract duration: 7 months, with the option of a permanent contract
Hours: 16 - 24 - 36 hours a week, everything negotiable
(within our opening hours: Tuesday-Thursday 11am-8pm; Friday+Saturday 10am-6pm)
Expected start date: a.s.a.p.
Employment type: Full-time, Part-time, Fixed-term
- Commission on product sales
- Personal tips that you can keep for yourself
- Overtime paid
- Holiday pay
- Staff discount
- Travel allowance
Work schedule, in consultation:
- Evening work
- Day shift
Ability to travel/move:
1013 EZ Amsterdam (walking distance from Central Station): able to commute or plan to move before contract takes effect (Required)
- MBO (Required)
- A similar position: 1 year (Required)
- Dutch AND/OR English
PLEASE NOTE: If you don't meet all of the requirements, but you do think we will miss out on something if we don't invite you, please let us know too :-)